SP180 Principles of Public Speaking
Directions: Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format.
Project: Written speech
- Develop your speech based on the preparation outline you submitted.
- Write your speech using tips, techniques, and guidelines studied in the lesson.
3. Create a reference list that includes any and all sources you use to locate information.
- Review the Speech Grading Criteria below.
- Limit your speech to no more than four pages, double-spaced.
- Submit your speech with a title page, your name, date submitted, and instructor’s name.