The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the implications of new knowledge. The eight to ten-page paper should integrate readings and class discussions into work and life experience. It may include explanation and examples from previous experience as well as implications for future application.
Assuming the role of Marketing Manager, select a product that is sold in the United States and has sales opportunities in a foreign market. Apply your critical thinking skills and the knowledge you have acquired throughout this course and address the following in your Final Paper:
1. Describe the product by analyzing its customer value equation it offers in terms of the four utilities of customer value.
2. Explain how the marketing process will be applied to the promotion of the product you’ve selected. How would you develop, execute and measure a campaign for this product?
3. Applying your knowledge of the four p’s of the marketing mix, describe how you would apply the segmentation, targeting, and positioning (STP) approach to market the product, and how you might incorporate the Customer Relationship management (CRM) philosophy into your marketing program.
4. Analyze and explain the major environmental facts and trends in those countries that might affect sales of the product?
5. Who are currently the largest customers of the product in its home market, and who would be its likely customers abroad?
6. Analyze the competition of the product category in the foreign market you’ve identified. Describe the nature of competition in that product category.
7. Describe the U.S. and international ethical marketing considerations.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly references beyond the course text.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment