Part A: Design a program for a health and wellness program for a multi-culturally and economically diverse population in a community-based setting. Include these components in the program design:
- Clearly identify the components of a comprehensive health and wellness program for this type of population, with examples
- Will the program be short-term or long-term, or open-ended depending on the goals and objectives of the program?
- What instruments will you use to measure the outcomes of the program?
- Who are the key constituents (stakeholders) that will be involved in the design of this particular program?
- How will you seek funding for your program?
- Include a socio-economic and multi-cultural perspective that draws from existing national, regional or local programs
- Describe the administrative tasks, functions in the design and administration process
- Planning steps (1-15) included as outlined in Chapter 4 to to incorporate the above information.
Part B: Create a health wellness program for a private corporation (workplace) that meets the stated requirements described above.
Complete this assignment as a Word document. Save it in a location and with the proper naming convention: username-HW425-section-unitXpaper.doc (is your Kaplan username, section is your course section). The paper should be a minimum of 8 – 10 pages in length, double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font, using references to support your response