- Contact Us
Log in / Sign up
Help.omm 618 human resource management-week 2 discussionsneel (Not rated) (Not rated)Chat
Home>Human Resource Management homework help
Case Application: Finding People Who Are Passionate About What They Do
Trilogy Software is a fast growing software company with a unique and highly unorthodox culture. The case provides a framework for discussing issues related to person company fit and the role of recruiting in that process.
1. Identify some of the established selection techniques that underlie Trilogy’s unconventional approach to hiring?
2. What particular elements of Trilogy’s culture most likely appeal to the kind of employees it seeks? How does it convey those elements to job prospects?
3. Would Trilogy be an appealing employer for you? Why or why not? If not, what would it take for you to accept a job offer from Trilogy?
Case Incident: The Tough Screener
1. What specific legal problems do you think Rosen can run into as a result of his firm’s current screening methods? What steps would you suggest he take to eliminate these problems?
Given what you know about Rosen’s business, write a two-page proposal describing an employee testing and selection program that you would recommend for his firm. Say a few words about the sorts of tests, if any, you would recommend and the application blank questions you would ask, as well as other methods including drug
- 9 years ago
Report Issueomm 618 human resource management-week 2 discussionsNOT RATED
Purchase the answer to view it
plagiarism checkPurchase $30
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture and Design
- Business & Finance
- Computer Science
- Environmental science
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Political Science
- Social Science
- Homework Answers