I’m working on a Psychology exercise and need support.
Find one research study in the field of psychology that you find interesting. Science Daily is a great site to start with. Here are a few ideas:
Once you’ve found a research study that interests you, identify which psychological perspective it falls under (psychobiology, developmental psychology, health psychology, cognitive psychology, clinical psychology, etc.)
- Take note of the type of research that was used – experimental, correlational, archival, field study, etc.
Describe both the study (including methods) and the psychological perspective in your paper
- Papers should be 1.5 to 2 pages double spaced, Word file (.doc) or Google doc
- You must use one reference (outside of the textbook) from a credible source.
- Paper must be in APA format!
- Bibme can help with references