I’m trying to study for my Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
For this assignment, you must write a 600–1,000-word essay addressing the following prompt:
The unity of the Bible is demonstrated through the Divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit on the human authors of Scripture. The study of theology uncovers and articulates the unity of all the biblical texts when they are taken together. From the list of approved doctrines to address, demonstrate the unified nature of the Bible by tracing that doctrine through the four major plot developments of Scripture.
For example, The Bible describes God as love in 1 John 4:8. The way to interpret “God is love” is to look at the biblical story that reveals God’s character through His actions. When looking at the idea of love through the four major plot movements in Scripture we see God’s love demonstrated in His creation of humanity, His patiencewith humanity after the fall, His sacrificial death to redeem humanity from the fall, and His restorative work through preparation of the heavenly home.(This example would be substantiated anddemonstrated with biblical support, and be elaborated on within the essay.)
1. Discuss the major movement of the biblical metanarrative, its main character, and its implications for understanding the unity of the biblical books.
2. Choose two topics from the approved topics list that are presented in Biblical doctrine with attention on how these theological topics unfold through the through the four major plot movements of Creation, Fall, Redemption, and New Creation.
3. Using your theological examples, share the implications that these examples provide humanity’s relationship to God.
4. Incorporate at least 2 theological references in your paper using course resources.
5. Incorporate at least 2 relevant biblical references.
6. Write a clear introductory paragraph including the thesis statement.A summative concluding paragraph must also be included.